POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Computer bug (WIP) : Re: Computer bug (WIP) Server Time
31 Jul 2024 14:32:15 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Computer bug (WIP)
From: Mike Raiford
Date: 18 Aug 2009 06:32:31
Message: <4a8a833f$1@news.povray.org>
Jaime Vives Piqueres wrote:

>      Nice, but a bit lifeless, so I modeled a spider with Wings3d and
> placed
> it there. It still needs more work, specially the head part... I modeled it
> without looking closely to real spiders, as I wanted something quick
> just to
> test the idea.

Neat :) A long time ago I was working on a library of CSG objects that
would be electronic components. This might inspire me to go back to
working on that CSG library again.

I like the spider, btw, very cute. No need for absolute accuracy unless
your goal was total photorealism.

> P.S.S.: Focal Blur Wars can start now... ;)

lol. I was wondering if someone would say something ;)

Good use of DOF, though, the subject is entirely sharp.